- We avoid doing things that will wreck the earth
- We choose quality over discounts.
- We believe people deserve a fair wage no matter where they live in the world.
- We're more concerned with where diamonds come from than tiny differences in clarity and colour (that you'd never notice anyway).
- We re-use tape if it’s still sticky.
- We pay all our staff a living wage.
The materials we use...
Recycled and reclaimed silver and copper.
Reclaimed Harmony Diamonds from Hoover and Strong in America.
Recycled heirloom jewellery.
Ethically sourced Alluvial New Zealand Beach Gold which we alloy and fabricate ourselves (and has a really cool story).
100% recycled gold, platinum and palladium from Hoover and Strong.
We support these organisations and contribute to them financially each year.Ethical Metalsmiths Forest and Bird Amnesty International